Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, October 18, 2008 -

MCYS Volunteers Appreciation!



Amazing day!
Went to Suntec City Convention Centre for a balloon giveaway event with Auntie Joan, Auntie June & Mr. Law!
It's a pretty grand event with ministers attending, speeches, awards and great performances!
We were basically there to give out balloons and to brighten up the whole occasion!
Of course we did!

Each of us made a huge balloon for the different ministers..

Well, I didn't make that!

That was a freaking amazing life-size car done by Auntie June!
6 hours of non-stop hard work!

That's me, June & Law!

=D

Let's see.. Something memorable!
Interesting happening involving a 16-year-old girl..
I made a balloon tiara for her..
She got so excited and delighted she squealed, "I Love You!"!
3 TIMES!

I can't bring my dear Shereen with me to work..
She'll start a mass murder.. =X