|
Alright! Another new balloon which I made! Ahhh!! It's a Hello Kitty parody! =D Seriously I love this so much I made one for myself to keep at home! Wahaha! Alright.. A little ranting to do.. Which could probably get a little violent... Lol! *Sometimes I seriously don't know what's wrong with some people - YOU, copying my designs and selling it when I'm around at the stall.. You call yourself professional?! Lol! You think that would piss me off? Sorry, it's an obvious fact even if you copy my balloon designs, mine still look much more beautiful and sell better than your copies. Oh yes! Wait till one day I start to do up your designs to sell when you're around.. You'll cry I tell you.. But lucky for you, I'm not that free..* Bottom line.. You suck.. Not just as a balloon artist, but as a person too.. F**king hypocrite.. Come to me when you read this.. I bet you've got no balls to.. -The End- Of course to end my post on a happy note.. I love to do balloons for kids~ They're so happy when they got the Crocodile & Turtle!
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |