Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, November 23, 2008 -

LOL Show

Location was horrible..
Lol.. Weather was horrible..
Drenched when I reached the place..
Got my free t-shirt..
Free food which tasted not too good seriously..
Free water..
No free balloons for me.. Dunno why.. =(

Show started with speech by Brodrick..

*Sound system was horrible with those screeches*
*Everything was so unplanned & unorganised*

Jazz started the first magic performance..

Everything was fine?
Wonder what happened to the guessing of the last card.. Haa~
I can hear people YAWNING! OMG!

Then..

The juggler which made not much sense?
I can hear parents behind me saying they felt cheated of their money for this show!!!

Sound system really sucks..

3 girls couldn't sing..
Cos' 1 microphone was faulty?
They could have easily shared mics..
But the performance was pushed back..???
*Out of tune*

Finally the show got better with..

Beatboxing by Jannson!
But sound system sucks..
So couldn't really project his skills properly.. Lol!

Another song item..

It was pretty fine.. =)
Good singers..
They won some school competition before if I remember correctly..

Another magic show!
By Gabriel!

Sword basket illusion..
Pretty assistant... *I didn't care about the magic* =P
Gabriel has lots of potential.. =)

Dance item by Darren & team..

It was nice to watch! =D

The most exciting item..
Inline skating!

This is really Wow! =)

Show ended with lucky draw..

& prize presentation.. Pretty usual..

Oh yes!
Special mention to the MC!

Jerome sitting beside me was so irritated by the MC.. Lol..
He's a pretty horrible 70-dollar-MC..
Hosting a show in t-shirt & jeans.. OMG!

Overall, the show wasn't as good as people expect..
Seriously..
Pretty obvious they didn't rehearse.. =)