Paul The Orange!

- Friday, January 02, 2009 -

Brand New Year, Brand New Shoe!


Etnies

Went shopping at Queensway Shopping Centre with Srini..
Bought a pair of Etnies shoes at a special price instead of the usual $145! Woo~
Cos' the guy remembers me from 2 years back!?!
My my.. I must have pretty jumbo or stinky feet for him to remember me that well..?!? =S
He could even describe how I looked like 2 years back!
Anyway, great shopping experience!

Bought another 2 T-shirts for almost $50 bucks..
Had a wonderful Swedish meatballs & smoked salmon meal at Ikea..
Night was spent on a sumptuous Komala's dinner with Kenneth followed by the movie "Yes Man!"


Wonderful movie.. 4/5 Stars!

What an expensive day!
Thanks Srini for accompanying me wherever I go..
Too bad you couldn't have the salmon cos' of your weak tummy!
Wahahaha! I would love to eat it all up!

Thanks Kenneth for making it out still..
Days spent with you are always so fun! =)